Installing USB Drivers (Windows XP)
|Top Previous Next|
Important: Please install the FlashProManager software before plugging in the FlashPro
1. Plug the USB cable into the FlashPro and laptop. The FlashPro does not need to be connected to the vehicle. When you plug in the USB cable the following message should be displayed on the Windows Taskbar.
2. When Windows displays the Found New Hardware Wizard, choose the 'No, not the time' option.
3. Choose Install from a list or specific location.
4. Select the FlashPro installation directory. Normally this will be C:\Program Files\FlashPro (Windows XP).
5. Once Windows has finished driver installation the following message should be displayed.