The Stage 2, Stage 3 and Stage 4 systems are legacy Hondata Systems which are no longer sold by Hondata. This information is provided for existing owners of Stage 2/3/4 Systems.
The base Stage 2 system has the following features:
- Speed limiter removed (if applicable).
- Tunable fuel and ignition tables (by a dealer or Stage 4 owner).
- Expanded fuel & ignition tables for boost (if boost option is purchased).
- Expanded rpm fuel & ignition tables (for the P72 only).
- Adjustable rev limiter.
- Datalogging (if datalogging option is purchased)
The Stage 3 system has the above features plus:
- Shift light.
- VTEC control.
- Launch control.
- Full throttle shift.
Stage 4 included ROM Editor V2.
RomEditor V3 was available only with a s200 system.
Multimedia clips showing the operation of the Hondata system (click to view).
Technical and training videos
|Wide Band Lambda meter map tracing||312k|
|ROMeditor (showing how easy it is to create a new set of maps)||540k|
Setting Rev Limits
|Set the launch RPM||512k||1670k|
|Set your overall rev limit||508k||1680k|
|Set your shift light||470k||1600k|
|Set your VTEC point||380k||1255k|
|Set your full throttle shift||552k||1872k|
|How to set your revs statically||904k||2990k|
|2000 Type R Dyno Run||244k|
|2000 Type R ECU map trace||532k|
|Full throttle launch, the first of the 3 stage rev limit||670k|
|Full throttle shift, the third of the 3 stage rev limit||485k|
|Shift Light in operation||450k|
- Product Code: Staged Systems
- Availability: Discontinued