Hondata can usually reprogram and ship the ECUs usually the same day they are
received. Depending on the time of day the ECU was
received, shipping may be the following day.
Hondata does not sell direct - all sales and payment must be conducted through Hondata
dealers. You will need to pay for freight at the time of order.
Firstly this upgrade information form must be filled out. We suggest you print out this page.
Two upgrade options are:
1) Take your car to a Hondata dealer. They will remove the ECU and send it to us for reprogramming. We will return it to the dealer via next day FEDEX
or next day FEDEX at a higher charge.
2) Have your dealer give you a prepaid FEDEX (or similar) box.
- The dealer will provide two shipping labels: One to Hondata and the other the customer's return address.
- In that box place your ECU, ignition key and immobilizer (see removal instructions)
- Place your upgrade information form in the box.
- Put the Hondata shipping label on the box and ship to Hondata.
On receipt Hondata will:
- Reprogram your ECU
- Place your return shipping label on the box
- Charge the dealer
- Ship the box and email you the tracking number
If all these steps are not complete the ECU will be returned un-programmed, or in the case of missing information may not be able to be returned. If questions arise, contact your dealer first.