Hondata has pre-tuned maps for
the Jackson Racing supercharger kits mapped for all boost levels up to 11psi.
Kits are available for the following:
B16A - 99-00 Civic SI, 93-97 Del Sol VTEC
B18C - 94-01 Integra GSR
B18C5 - 97-01 Integra Type R
D16Z - 92-00 Civic EX
supercharger kits or
kits including pulleys, belts, ECU, injectors, Hondata and map are available
through Jackson Racing.
Beyond the stock ECU there are some special features with the Hondata which will enhance the supercharger making it more drive able, get better gas mileage, and give more power.
1) Maps provided are tuned for RC 440cc (550cc for the H22A) injectors,
eliminating the need for high fuel pressure (FMU) and fuel enrichment relays.
2) Lowered VTEC point to maximize low end torque, and smooth the power band so there is no dip in power before VTEC engages. This is due to the fact the Jackson Racing superchargers are capable boost just off idle and benefit greatly from extremely low VTEC settings.
3) VTEC set to engage only under boost so that you do not go in and out of VTEC under light acceleration, and on the highway you will still be on the low cam unless you really need the added power. This also allows you to have better fuel economy.
4) The ability to add nitrous
to your car and have it controllable by the ECU.
5) Additional options included such as Datalogging,
Full Throttle Shift and Launch
6) Ability to fine tune the car in real-time by any with Smanager
software for the variances in headers, exhaust... etc.
All dyno graphs were made at 10-11 psi of boost, except for the B16A, which was at 8 psi. This car was tuned for higher boost, but the dyno plot for that is unavailable. All vehicles ran catalytic converters.
The following are combined graphs from above to see how the different cars
stack up to one another.