Smanager crashing and not working. (offline at the track)..

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
irontable1_

Smanager crashing and not working. (offline at the track)..

Post by irontable1_ »

Hello, I Have the latest software installed for a while now. (2.7.8.0). At the track this past weekend I keep getting the good ol' application error message. After restarting the laptop 15 friggin times I was able to make changes on the ecu successfully. This offline bug was stated "fixed" on the new software bug fixes. What the hell is going on? I almost threw my laptop in the pits but I remained calm for the simple reason that I've seen this happen before. But never this bad. My laptop is in great shape and my s300 and ecu as well. Any ideas? Do I really need to make my phone a hot spot for when I'm at the track?

Thank you for your help on my last post. I had a bad p28 ecu and you gave me the backing I needed to confirm the diag. on that. Peace.

Curtis Smith
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Smanager crashing and not working. (offline at the track)..

Post by Hondata »

There is another long thread on this. We made a software release for people to try out a month ago here but have receive no further feedback.

And we've never got a clear explanation of the error, so if you do get a problem please detail it clearly for us.
Hondata
irontable1_

Post by irontable1_ »

Thanks for the software link. I will try it out asap. The next time I get that error message I will take a screen shot of it or something and send it. Since it happens offline I can't send it to Hondata obviously. I'll do my best to get the error info to you guys somehow. And I'll share any news about this update next Race season.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Hondata