K24a 02 rsx-s base calibration

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
Joey/dc5

K24a 02 rsx-s base calibration

Post by Joey/dc5 »

For anyone needing some help after k24a swap for 02 rsx-s . After Kpro set up and you load stock 04-05 tsx tune . Go to parameters tab and select misc, change speed sensor to normal. In parameters gear comp click select ratios and change to your transmission. Click online on in Kpro manager an Upload calibration. Make sure key is turned all the way without starting car… click online then tools then download calibration from ECU. In Kmanager there is a thunderbolt icon that is for data logging click it and it should be yellow. In parameters click throttle. Minimum reading will be at 0 . Press read. And hopefully % should be 0 or close to that. Mine was -1. Then step on gas pedal for WOT and click read for maximum hopefully you get 100. Mine was 99.8. After click online in kmanager and upload your adjustments to ECU. All this came from 4 days of research from YouTube and Google and random forums. Prior my base calibration caused my car to be sluggish. I haven’t got my car dyno tuned yet because I’m in process of buying other need things. But tune is a must .now car runs excellent.