connection issues

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Davidlee

connection issues

Post by Davidlee »

i have a pnf ecu and serial # 60473 k pro v4 that is about 4 months old and it started not connecting to blue tooth at all. i have a google pixel 6pro running android 13. it will not connect to anyone else's phone either so i know it is not the phone having any issues. usb intermittent connection. when it does not connect my fuel and coolant temp. Guage does not work. it will say driver installed when working. when it does not windows can not find driver, even if i search my lap top manually it will randomly not let me upload or data log.
i believe it has to do with driver not found/connection issues.it will show offline when acting stupid
. car runs like s**t, when it is cold even before i started having connectivity problems it ran great. not so much after at operating temp.when up to temp it boggs horribly starting around 4-5,000 rpms under load, the warmer it gets the worse it will run.
this is very frustrating . someone please help me. i really do not want to send it back if at all possible. it takes so long to get it returned as well as with out a doubt hondata will say i have a bad ecu and or kpro board and will have to spend another $ 800.00 plus the cost of the tune.
i have so so much money invested in this car and i just want to be able to drive it
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: connection issues

Post by Spunkster »

From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?

What vehicle is this in?

Have you tried the ECU in a different vehicle?