E-Tuner Needed for K Swap Mini (Simple Build)

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
JosephAbegg

E-Tuner Needed for K Swap Mini (Simple Build)

Post by JosephAbegg »

Hello all first post here.

My goal is to have a reliable and fun drivetrain for a spirited daily. This swap is in a 2004 Mini Cooper S and I have a full build writeup if anybody would like it. I am looking for a full e tune. I have not installed the cams yet as I am trying to find a good tuner, they will be installed when we are ready to move forward with the tune. I have the car running spectacular on its current base map.

Engine:
2005 K24A RBB-3
Type S oil pump
RRC Sk2 Intake manifold
SK2 70mm TB
Custom Header
BC Stage 2 NA Cams
BC Titanium retainers and springs
50 deg vtc gear limited to 40 degrees
Cold Air Intake

Transmission:
07 Civic Si Z3 Trans
Oem equivalent exedy clutch with LW flywheel
CalibratEd

Re: E-Tuner Needed for K Swap Mini (Simple Build)

Post by CalibratEd »

I am able to provide you a full ETune. I provide a base tune and you provide datalogs per my instructions. I then send you a revised file. During the process I tune every VTC table to provide you a blended VTC table for both the non Vtec and Vtec tables. I also adjust the fuel and timing for optimal performance. Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions.

-Ed
JosephAbegg

Post by JosephAbegg »

CalibratEd wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:41 pm I am able to provide you a full ETune. I provide a base tune and you provide datalogs per my instructions. I then send you a revised file. During the process I tune every VTC table to provide you a blended VTC table for both the non Vtec and Vtec tables. I also adjust the fuel and timing for optimal performance. Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions.

-Ed
Hi Ed,

Lets get rolling with this. How should I contact you?
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

JosephAbegg wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:04 am
CalibratEd wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:41 pm I am able to provide you a full ETune. I provide a base tune and you provide datalogs per my instructions. I then send you a revised file. During the process I tune every VTC table to provide you a blended VTC table for both the non Vtec and Vtec tables. I also adjust the fuel and timing for optimal performance. Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions.

-Ed
Hi Ed,

Lets get rolling with this. How should I contact you?
Sent you a PM with the details.

- Ed