Swap 04-08 tsx ecu running car but will not connect to flashpro

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
DustyClatt

Swap 04-08 tsx ecu running car but will not connect to flashpro

Post by DustyClatt »

I did my research and bought all the parts from the USA hoping not to have any issues. I have a 2004 tsx from Canada. I bought an 2008 mt tsx ecu from the usa and a flashpro with adapter harness from a hondata registered dealer for this ecu swap. I followed the instructions very carefully and when I got my car back from the Honda dealership, after the immobilizer was parred to my vin.
I drove it home and plugged the flashpro unit into the car then into the laptop with ignition off. Updated everything and began the proses of starting a new calibration and locking the flashpro to the ecu. When I hit the lock menu option a message popped up saying the flashpro can not read the vin, plug in plashpro to obd2 and turn on the ignition. I did all of that, tried again reopening the program, starting a new calibration, unpluging and plugging everything back in, reading on here all night and tried a few things thismorning, I checked all the connections that I made and the factory plugs on ecu finding no visual issues. The flashpro is sayingVIN: unlocked
obd2: connected
ecu:not connected
12.3v
Vin:
Calibration ID:
I unfortunately don’t have another 2008 ecu or another eligible car to test flashpro on. If anyone can help with something I could try it would be greatly appreciated as none of this stuff was cheep and I’m no farther ahead.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Swap 04-08 tsx ecu running car but will not connect to flashpro

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
DustyClatt

Re: Swap 04-08 tsx ecu running car but will not connect to flashpro

Post by DustyClatt »

Thanks! Going to try today.