flashpro and hr cai need map

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
gizzard

flashpro and hr cai need map

Post by gizzard »

Got FlashPro and hybrid racing cold air need help with map so I can install the hybrid intake.
Thanks
EFICU

Re: flashpro and hr cai need map

Post by EFICU »

Do you have any other mods, or just the intake?

Do you have plans to add any more mods, or is the HR intake the only planned mod for a while?
gizzard

Post by gizzard »

So far just the intake. sometime down the road when supply permits I will upgrade header and exhaust. Tough to find at the moment. I do currently use this vehicle as my daily driver,
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Gotcha, yeah if you think you might add more parts within the next few months, we can tune it the quicker route so you can have fun with it while you wait for parts. If you weren't adding parts for quite a while, I always recommend we tune them the long route to get all the data we need to make decisions on the tune. The process is time consuming on your part is all, which is why I try not to have you go through the process all over again when you add parts in a few months.

Either way, let me know. We can probably get it dialed within a few revisions on the short route. Then once you get your other parts, we can go in and do a complete tune and spend more time on it once everything is installed.
gizzard

Post by gizzard »

Plan on adding parts later but it will be awhile probably at least 6 to 8 months so for now I just want to get the hybrid intake dialed in.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good, we can go ahead and do it the proper route since it sounds like you have the time. For datalogs, we need them to be in the 20 minute range with as much stop and go driving as possible. While on the drive, we need one wide open throttle (WOT) pull in third gear from 2500-8600 so we can work on WOT fueling.

This first one is the 0* cam angle with vtec at 4500. Upload this calibration before starting the car with the HR intake on. As you know, it needs to have a speed density tune uploaded before the first start so you don't have any issues.
Gizzard.SD.Rev01 (0Cam)(Vtec4500).fpcal
(21.1 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
gizzard

Post by gizzard »

Thanks, going to install the intake today will start data logging on tomorrow’s drive to and from work.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good. The 0* cam is the least powerful, so don't get discouraged when it doesn't amaze you. It just gives us a good base moving forward and will get better as we move up in cam angle.
izz

Post by izz »

EFICU wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:26 pm Do you have any other mods, or just the intake?

Do you have plans to add any more mods, or is the HR intake the only planned mod for a while?
Hello, I’m also looking for your help. I got a 2011 civic si and I have only installed a magna flow cat back exhaust system on it. I also have the skunk 2 alpha header and the hybrid CAI but I haven’t installed them yet. I also have the hondata flash pro to go along with but I’m new to that. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out and guide me with it. Thank you in advance!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

izz wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:30 am Hello, I’m also looking for your help. I got a 2011 civic si and I have only installed a magna flow cat back exhaust system on it. I also have the skunk 2 alpha header and the hybrid CAI but I haven’t installed them yet. I also have the hondata flash pro to go along with but I’m new to that. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out and guide me with it. Thank you in advance!
I can help you with it, go ahead and make your own thread in the 06-11 Civic Si forum here viewforum.php?f=26 so we don't keep posting in this thread for Gizzard. Then we can discuss things further.
gizzard

Post by gizzard »

Sorry to have neglected this for a few days. Having the clutch replaced now. That being said my first drive to work after installing the intake and map seemed okay aside from the clutch slippage. will definitely get back to you on this after I get the clutch finished. toughest thing Ive tackled so far with this vehicle.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good, just keep me in the loop.
gizzard

Post by gizzard »

Got the si all straightened out ready to start tuning again. Added a skunk2 alpha header and 3" full race exhaust need help with tune.
Thanks