Fn2 type-r p250a diagnose, oil level sensor disable?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
mariov

Fn2 type-r p250a diagnose, oil level sensor disable?

Post by mariov »

Hello, the following problem in the fn2 type-r car p250a fault (oil level sensor). I have replaced the sensor, checked the oil level, the cables are ok and the ecu software has been updated at the honda service. The car starts and dies after a few moments and sometimes does not start. Ecu receives an interfering signal. it's a rally car. I decided to use flashpro to turn off the oil level sensor. I was planning to use a race/ GR. N-map on device to avoid the problem. Is the sensor turned off in
racemap before , or do I have to do it myself? Would this solution be real to get rid of the problem?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Fn2 type-r p250a diagnose, oil level sensor disable?

Post by Spunkster »

You can disable this error using the FlashPro.
mariov

Post by mariov »

I installed flashpro and removed the oil level sensor but it didn't help. the car, meanwhile, starts and runs beautifully in about twenty seconds. I checked the plug on the oil level sensor, there was no + number on terminal 3 , I tried direct current, the error code p250a disappeared with direct current but the car did not start. In the meantime, error code p0685 and low oil pressure (yellow) appeared on the valve, but the oil pressure is OK. I suspect the relays themselves because in the meantime the car starts and works beautifully.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Did you disable the engine oil level in the misc. section of the calibration window before uploading to the ECU?
mariov

Post by mariov »

Spunkster wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:16 pm Did you disable the engine oil level in the misc. section of the calibration window before uploading to the ECU?
Yes i did. i tried different calibrations. started using only flashpro group n folder (oil level sensor reading allowed) but still died out after a while and did not start again. I'll be looking into the wiring in more detail in the coming days to get more information about the problem.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you are getting low oil pressure errors, then you may have a mechanical problem and it is not getting enough oil or pressure.