9th gen Honda civic SI

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
deelanminivan

Re: 9th gen Honda civic SI

Post by deelanminivan »

Here's the new data log.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Okay, much better, and the code is gone. Take this one for a 20-30 minute drive. On the drive, do one wide open throttle (WOT) pull in third gear from 2500-6000 so I can see how the WOT fuel is trending. We're on the right path, just needs a few more revisions and you'll be good to go.
DM.SD.Rev02.fpcal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

Thank you so much for helping dawg!! It means a lot! But this datalog file is too big where do I send it?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

No problem, happy to help. I pm’d you my email address.
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

Would you send the revision here or through email?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

On here per the forum rules.

So we're getting there. The part throttle fuel trims are looking really good. The WOT fuel is still very rich, but I hadn't made too much adjustment there as the part throttle richness was my initial focus. Here is the next one, same datalog and driving style. Now you can run the third gear pull from 2500-7500. I also moved vtec up to 4100, I think that might work better than 3300. Either way, we can move that around and test, now we're trying to get the WOT fuel right. So take it for a spin when you can and we will see how it looks. If the file is too big again, just email it to me.
DM.SD.Rev03.fpdl
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

I can't open the new one you sent me with flash pro. Its showing me the data log symbol when I download it to my desktop.
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

It downloaded as a Datalog file instead of Calibration file.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sorry about that, here you go.
DM.SD.Rev03.fpcal
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

Here's datalog #3
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Are you running the stock injectors?

Have you done any fuel mods at all?
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

I'm not too sure. I bought this car used. It had everything on the car already.
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

Okay I just checked and the are the RDX 410cc.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

It all makes so much sense now, haha. Okay. I started looking at the duty cycle and thinking something wasn't right here. We will need to take a couple steps back then based on that so we can get it all right for you. We are essentially going back to the first revision and starting over again, but with RDX injector data. The tables are so different, I just want to go back where we were but with RDX injector data. So take this one for a 20-30 minute drive of just normal type driving like you have been, and one WOT pull from 2500-7500. Just do one pull in third gear so I can get some data, then in the next revision you can have a little more fun. So 20-30 minutes of normal driving, and one WOT pull in third from 2500-7500.
DM.SD.Rev05 (RDX).fpcal
deelanminivan

Post by deelanminivan »

It wont let me upload it to my hondata.