LKAS, ACC, Collision Mitigation errors after flash!!

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2008+ Accord, Americas and international
colywater

LKAS, ACC, Collision Mitigation errors after flash!!

Post by colywater »

Hello, about a year ago I flashed my 2019 1.5T accord to the 6+ psi stage 2 tune. Currently I am trying to sell this car and I want to return it to stock, so I plug in the hondata device and click "Return ECU to stock"... once that finishes I have multiple errors on my dashboard; Active Cruise Control Disabled, Collision Mitigation disabled, Auto Headlight High Beams disabled.

I've tried driving for about 10-15 minutes 6-7 miles with no results. There is also a CEL, I got the CEL to go away at first after clicking clear DTCs, and then I reflashed to stock hoping that the other errors would follow... and the CEL came back.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: LKAS, ACC, Collision Mitigation errors after flash!!

Post by Hondata »

In FlashProManager open the OBDII diagnostics window and then the Diagnostics tab, then clear DTCs.

If you still get an ECU DTC tell us what the DTC is.
Hondata
colywater

Re: LKAS, ACC, Collision Mitigation errors after flash!!

Post by colywater »

I had 0 DTCs in the flashpro manager but it seems that I have got everything back to normal

When I first test drove the car after returning to stock, it was late at night with 0 traffic on the road.

Now I'm driving it in daylight with normal traffic and all the errors have disappeared so maybe that what it took to reset itself.

Hopefully this helps anyone else