NEW TO FLASHPRO, 07 CIVIC SI; K&N SRI LOOKING FOR CALIBRATION

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
EFICU

Re: NEW TO FLASHPRO, 07 CIVIC SI; K&N SRI LOOKING FOR CALIBRATION

Post by EFICU »

Good to hear. Seems like when I throw it in right away it throws some guys off, so I've found waiting until the end helps. Plus it's almost like one last tweak to making it better for you guys.

The datalog looks great man. Fueling looks good, and no knock which is great. We'll see how the next one looks and see if we're good to go.
DaCalviOne

Post by DaCalviOne »

heres saturday.
Attachments
revision5sportsatdata.fpdl
(5.99 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Looks killer man. WOT fuel is dead on, part throttle trims are great, and no knock. I would say you're good to go. Hopefully you're happy with it all, it looks good from here. I think I am going to safe this file for anyone with just a K&N SRI in the future. :)

If you add a big tube intake in the future the tune will need an adjustment before you start it. So if you need help with it just let me know. If you add a header or exhaust with the K&N intake it is fine to drive on, but would need some small adjustments to get it dialed and make the best of those mods. If you want help with them in the future just let me know. My email is under the "calibrations" tab of your files, or message me on here if you need anything in the future.
DaCalviOne

Post by DaCalviOne »

I'm happy to hear that and yes I am very pleased! I'm ordering headers and exhaust soon my hasport rear mount came in a day ago, I will message you and let you know before I put them on.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good. Just keep me in the loop.