Help with Calibration Turbo lsvtec

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
codyhonda

Help with Calibration Turbo lsvtec

Post by codyhonda »

Here is my current tune for my LSVTEC 550 cc injectors, 57 trim . Looking to see if anyone thinks these fuel tables could be smoothed out for a little better driving ? My timing maps should all be good , just need assistance with the fuel. Under part throttle my afrs are pretty bad and seems pretty difficult to get it right with wideband as i keep getting false readings from letting off throttle in that area .

This is my first tune and under WOT the car is running pretty good. Just alot of part throttle work to do and maybe lean out a little more at WOT.
My tune is attatched and please keep in mind this is my first tune. My idle is also a little wonky, seems to jump around a little bit and almost wants to die but doesnt ( i think from being lean but has plenty of fuel at idle )
Attachments
finishtune.skl
(43.56 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
tonaatwood

Re: Help with Calibration Turbo lsvtec

Post by tonaatwood »

I would like to know the answer to this question as well.
Boostedintegra

Re: Help with Calibration Turbo lsvtec

Post by Boostedintegra »

I can help you out with an etune if you can provide logs with a wide-band logged to the ecu and threw email or team viewer