Will not upload new calibration

FlashPro Manager software
brandon0221

Will not upload new calibration

Post by brandon0221 »

Hello,

I just recently purchased Flashpro for my 08 TSX AT. I installed the latest firmware V1.2.2 and completed my registration. I also lock it to my vehicle. I have search through forums for an answer but come up empty handed. My problem is when I finish a new calibration and save it to my computer I am unable to upload it. I get an error message saying "step 0 code 0" "software issue". I have completely uninstalled, and re installed everything and still I am getting the same error. No I did not have Anti-Virus on during installation, and yes I ran it as administrator. Any help from here would be great. I have contacted my dealer and he has no explanation.

Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Will not upload new calibration

Post by Hondata »

Can you use the 'Send Support Information to Hondata' function? You don't need to be connected to the vehicle - just plug in the FlashPro. If you could quote the text of your post it would help too.
Hondata
brandon0221

Post by brandon0221 »

Hondata wrote:Can you use the 'Send Support Information to Hondata' function? You don't need to be connected to the vehicle - just plug in the FlashPro. If you could quote the text of your post it would help too.
I just did. I also attaching a screenshot. Thanks.

Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

check your email