Civic Turbo 1.5 MT (Europe) +6 Tune question

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Oceancamp

Civic Turbo 1.5 MT (Europe) +6 Tune question

Post by Oceancamp »

Hi,
Quick question to the knowledgeable people of this forum:
I’m running a completely stock Civic Sport manual with the +6psi tune named “Civic Turbo MT 2017” in the Flashpro app.
My stock equivalent calibration is the Civic Hatch MT Uk 2016.

Am I running the appropriate calibration for my car model?
When I bought the Flash Pro a few weeks ago I thought that
I would find the various +3/+6 etc calibrations (like for the US versions) available for my exact vehicle. Does this mean I am running a non-optimized tune on my car?

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Civic Turbo 1.5 MT (Europe) +6 Tune question

Post by Spunkster »

Stock equivalent will not give any performance gains.

If you load one of the other calibrations you will get the gains that that calibration says it offers.
Oceancamp

Post by Oceancamp »

Spunkster wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:32 pm Stock equivalent will not give any performance gains.

If you load one of the other calibrations you will get the gains that that calibration says it offers.
I think my original message was a bit convoluted. I am running the car with the +6psi tune (named Civic Turbo MT 2017) found in the calibrations folder of the Flashpro app. I just want to be sure this particular tune fits my European (Uk) Civic (there’s no Civic Hatch MT Uk +6psi tune at the moment in Flashpro). I believe I read somewhere else in the forum that FlashPro manager won’t allow uploading a tune not suited to the car it’s been locked to?
Hope I explained my question better this time.
Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Instead of opening the folders to get to calibrations, you should click on New Calibration and choose the file from the list. It will not let you load calibrations that are incompatible.
Oceancamp

Post by Oceancamp »

Spunkster wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:34 am Instead of opening the folders to get to calibrations, you should click on New Calibration and choose the file from the list. It will not let you load calibrations that are incompatible.
Ok.
Many thanks
Oceancamp

Post by Oceancamp »

Spunkster wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:34 am Instead of opening the folders to get to calibrations, you should click on New Calibration and choose the file from the list. It will not let you load calibrations that are incompatible.
Updated FlashPro manager to the new beta version today, and I can no longer find the exact tune I had uploaded on my flashpro (and car).
Using the “New calibration” button to access the tunes I only see stock tunes and a few +3/+6 psi tunes for the International CVT models.

There seems to be no +6psi base map for my car model (civic hatch 1.5 sport MT (Uk) 2018.
Am I missing something or is a +6psi base tune just not available for European civics?

Thanks
Oceancamp

Post by Oceancamp »

Issue resolved.
For reference:
When downloading Flashpro Manager for the first time, when prompted to choose from the different vehicle models I unchecked the “US MT/CVT” box and left only the “International” box checked. The base maps for my Euro Civic Turbo MT are the same as for the US models, so of-course those calibrations need to be downloaded to be there when selecting New Calibration.