Cant upload

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
L_S_i

Cant upload

Post by L_S_i »

Hi Guys, using software 2.6.6.0 but upload option doesnt come up still. Ecu shows as online and its registered etc. Althoug on the s300 itself software shows 2.5.5. Any hints or is it a software bug? Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Cant upload

Post by Spunkster »

What is the serial number that is on the s300 board inside the ecu?
L_S_i

Post by L_S_i »

Hi. 41346.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

replied via email
bestazy

Post by bestazy »

Hi all !
I was wondering if anyone has ran into this issue and found a fix for it... I have a P28 with Hondata S300. Last week I was able to load the program go online and download the map with no issue (I was getting it ready to get tuned) after taking it to get tuned I noticed I cannot go online and download the map. It detects the ECU being connected to the computer but when I try downloading it I get this error on version 2.5.0 and with the most current version 2.5.2 it just closes the program. I have tried everything possible from re-installing the program several times to using a different operating system and a different laptop but I get the same error. I contacted my tuner and he said he did not lock the tune.... Any ideas what you guys think it might be? Has anyone dealt with this before? Any info would be of great help. Thanks!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You need to download the most recent version of software from the software section of the website. The version you have is very old.