Is there a memory limit on s300 V3 (white)

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
G. Wiffington

Is there a memory limit on s300 V3 (white)

Post by G. Wiffington »

1993 Honda Accord EX with H22A Euro-R, 345cc injectors, resistor box, I/H/E, AEM WB 30-4110, running s300 V3(white). (do not have the serial number at the moment)

Is there a limit to the amount of maps that can be uploaded to the s300? Or does it have to be cleared out after a while? Is there a memory limit, I think I remember reading something about that?

I have been street tuning my car myself & after I make a few adjustments on the fuel maps I will save as a new calibration with a number indicating what map I have just adjusted, as well as also saving a datalog for each calibration. Then, I will take the calibration I just adjusted & upload it to the s300. I have done this about 6 times so far. I also have a note pad in which I write down every adjustment I make to each calibration.

I am up to 6 calibrations so far because I have been slowly tuning the car when I get a chance during the week or weekends. It has not all been done during one day. I know temperatures outside may become a factor because I have been tuning in different temps, but this is the only way I can tune it until my vacation time from work.

I am teaching myself how to tune & feel pretty confident with my tuning so far (don't kill me lol). The car is running great but I was just unsure about the memory limit.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Is there a memory limit on s300 V3 (white)

Post by Spunkster »

You can only uplaod one calibration at a time, but you can upload as many times as you want. You can save as many calibraiotns to your laptop as you have hard drive space for.
G. Wiffington

Re: Is there a memory limit on s300 V3 (white)

Post by G. Wiffington »

Thank you! That was the answer I was looking for.