F23a1

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
ptkenyon

F23a1

Post by ptkenyon »

F23a1-440DSM-.50trim quick spool turbo- OEM EVERYTHING

Looking to build on a basemap of a f23, the only one that I have found in the vault is not a good basemap.....A/F is all over with no boost/at idle...

I am new to the tuning, so please take that into consideration, I am NOT new to cars, so I have a better than most understanding.....

Any constructive help would be appreciated
ptkenyon

Re: F23a1

Post by ptkenyon »

To update...... ive played with v3 some, quite a bit....ill give more specs if that will help, ive got it to pull semi decent, with conservative timing, and a rich a/f but id rather be safe then grenade.....

I cant get vtec to kick and have tried messing with high speed settings....any input, helps appreciated

F23a1 with f22 intake, otherwise oem setup
F2b kit, with gsr trans
56/62 quickspool turbo
Large fmic
440dsms flow matched
Distributor timing is set at 16*
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

No calibration or datalog has been posted to look at. Also what ECU are you using with the s300?
ptkenyon

Post by ptkenyon »

Sorry it took so long to respond, i did not get a notification and has been a while since I have had the time to log on and look.......car shows and tinkering some more.....

The ecu is a p28 with whitechip v3, i also have a 4 bar hondata map sensor, 440 injectors and a kemso 340 fuel pump...

Please take into consideration i have never tuned and am basically winging it on google and forums, nobody has a readily available base map to even start on, let alone anything tuned......
Attachments
9-2.skl
(40.91 KiB) Downloaded 393 times
ptkenyon

Post by ptkenyon »

Bump, any help would be appreciated....... i can send datalogs and file i have been tinkering with