Need B18C5 JRSC LHT 1000cc 4-bar base map

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
rofeksos

Need B18C5 JRSC LHT 1000cc 4-bar base map

Post by rofeksos »

Hey guys. I need help! I just finished installing JRSC LHT setup on my ITR but I'm running into issues where car will crank but will not start. I bought the JRSC kit with LHT setup and got a fuel map from the original owner. On his setup he was running RC 440cc injectors, stock map sensor @ 7psi. When I did my install, I upgraded pulleys for 11psi, went with 4 bar map sensor and DW 1000cc injectors. I've updated those parameters and uploaded them to the ECU but still no luck. I did check that I'm getting spark and fuel pressure. Car cranks but won't start. Do I need to adjust more parameters to get it started? Should the car at least start? Maybe a solid base map to compensate for the 1000cc injectors should help it?

PS. I do plan on taking this to a tuner. Just needed to get the car running so that I can safely drive there...

Here's my setup:
B18C5
JR 3.8 Snout
JR 5.95 Crank
MVM Stepper Pulley
LHT Intercooler with heat exchanger
Ported S-Tube
68mm Throttle Body
Walbro 255 FP
AEM fuel rail + FPR
DeatschWerks 1000cc
P28 + Hondata S300 v3 + Rywire OBD2B to OBD1 harness
Hondata 4-bar MAP Sensor
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Need B18C5 JRSC LHT 1000cc 4-bar base map

Post by Spunkster »

What year is the vehicle?
rofeksos

Post by rofeksos »

Hi Spunkster! My car is a 2001 Integra R. I still haven't had luck turning the car over. Since my last post I've calibrated my TPS physically as well as had Hondata read it at closed and 100% throttle. The values are updated and the fuel map is attached here
Attachments
ITR_0460_JRSC_1000cc.skl
(45.21 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You should contact your tuner about getting a base calibration to get it to the dyno. HE may also be able to take a look at the calibration you are trying to use. You should also check for fuel and spark to make sure it is getting both.
rofeksos

Post by rofeksos »

Hey there. I'm getting fuel and spark. Three weeks ago I was able to start the car but it was only after I sprayed in starter fluid. However the car couldn't keep idle and died immediately. I definitely need a more reliable base map made for my setup that I can start the car and safely drive to a tuner. I don't have a dedicated tuner yet though so I'll need to find one ASAP.