OBD0 with CPR

Hondata CPR (Coil Pack Retrofit) support
contectr

OBD0 with CPR

Post by contectr »

Hondata,
i have a Crx OBD0 customer car and i'm doing to install the conversion harness from OBD0 to OBD1 (P28 ecu) with Hondata S300 and CPR kit.
I say that with the OBD0 Dizzy and OBD1 Ecu S300 the car don't start and it need a OBD1 Dizzy
With the CPR kit i need the OBD1 Dizzy or i can use the OBD0 Dizzy + Hondata S300 OBD1 Ecu CPR kit?
Honda Ep3 stock k20a2 jrsc
contectr

Re: OBD0 with CPR

Post by contectr »

I have installed the Obd1 ecu with s300 , conversion harness and the CPR connected with the OBD0 Dizzy
With the ignition ON the green red is ok, when i crank, the red light pulse but they don't Sync and the engine don't start...

I need to have the OBD1 Dizzy ?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The OBDI ECU needs an OBDI distributor. I suggest you get it running from that first and then add the CPR.
Hondata
contectr

Post by contectr »

Hondata, i have installed the OBD1 Dizzy, wired the CPR and now the engine start and run ok ;-) I have another issue, with the timing light i try to set timing...
I open the Smanager Set ignition timing feature and set them at 16 ° and i rotate the Dizzy for match the red line on the crank pulley (16°) but with the dizzy fully advanced i can't reach the red mark...

Do you have any input for solve this?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The red mark is not the correct mark, it should be the white line.