Could someone help?

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
civicrocker

Could someone help?

Post by civicrocker »

i just built an lsvtec and am in the process of installing it. but i have yet to find a calibration that has been confirmed to work. i just need a basic tune so i can break in the motor. or is it possible to just use one for a b18c1?

my engine is a b18a block with pr3 pistions and pr3 head. my compression is around 11.6/1

please help!
civicrocker

Re: Could someone help?

Post by civicrocker »

BUMP!

No response even fron spunkster?
i have searched the vault and could not find any setups close to mine
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Have you tried the ls/vtec base calibration built into the software in the new calibration window?
civicrocker

Post by civicrocker »

Is there one? The closest one i saw was the itb.skl and it says its setup for itb's and 440 injectors. I'm only running stock 240 injectors and am waiting for RC310's in the mail. I will recheck when I get home though. If you say there is one then there must be.

P.S. thanks for replying
SM0K3YMOUNT41N

Post by SM0K3YMOUNT41N »

What calibration did you end up using and it may seem dumb. But after I put the new injector size to 440 how do I save that to the ecu? As in steps for where the key needs to be. Then what to select on the program?
Zperformance

Post by Zperformance »

Should be startup. Adjust AFR to spec. Let me know how it do, i will try to help as much as i can.

*Use at your own risk I will not be responsible for any problem or damage to your engine*
Attachments
basemap. Startup for LSV.skl
*Use at your own risk*
(45.91 KiB) Downloaded 180 times