injector recovery help

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
iselfdevi

injector recovery help

Post by iselfdevi »

Whenever i power shift through my gears, i get a delay in throttle. For example, on a launch, right after i change my gear(any gear), i step on the throttle to expect the engine to just accelerate right away and instead there this is this dip in response and then the acceleration begins. Can i minimize this "pause" in injector recovery?
My info is in my sig.
2012 Acura TSX 4cyl 6MT - flashpro - ct-e supercharger - ct-e icebox intake - deatschwerks 550cc injectors - RV6 downpipe/pcd - Vit tuned
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: injector recovery help

Post by Spunkster »

Without the calibration and a datalog showing the issue it is really hard to say what it might be.
iselfdevi

Post by iselfdevi »

Spunkster wrote:Without the calibration and a datalog showing the issue it is really hard to say what it might be.
I will have them up by tonight.
2012 Acura TSX 4cyl 6MT - flashpro - ct-e supercharger - ct-e icebox intake - deatschwerks 550cc injectors - RV6 downpipe/pcd - Vit tuned
iselfdevi

Post by iselfdevi »

Ok so I finally got a datalog done. This isnt a power shift but i was leaving my driveway and I had that "dip" going into second gear. Its an annoying thing because my body automatically leans foward expecting the car to go but it ends up delaying for half a second then it goes.
Look after the 25 second mark.
Attachments
datalog0009.fpdl
(56.98 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
Last edited by iselfdevi on Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It is a combination of the SC bypass valve closing and the cam going to 0 during shifting. Check the SC bypass is working ok. You can also hold it shut (zip tie or wire) to see it if helps. With the cam you need to tune the fuel on the 0, 15, 30 degree cam tables because they will be used when shifting, and if the fuel is wrong you'll get a loss of power, which you can feel.
Hondata
iselfdevi

Post by iselfdevi »

Hopefully VitViper can help me on this since he tuned the car.
iselfdevi

Post by iselfdevi »

Can we have the option added to have our VTC locked at high degrees on the TSX like the civics have?
This will fix the "delay" I'm experiencing.
ssjoeboe9

Post by ssjoeboe9 »

I have the exact same symptoms with my supercharger setup. The dip/power loss even after stepping on the throttle creates a VERY jerky shift.

VitViper also tuned my vehicle and fueling for 0,15,30deg..

Can we please get the option to have VTC locked at high deg like the civics have? It's nearly impossible to get clean shifts from 1st to 2nd during hard acceleration.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Not every feature is possible for every ECU, but yes, we can add an option to stop VTC going to 0 when shifting.
Hondata
iselfdevi

Post by iselfdevi »

Fantastic! This small feature will make a big difference in driving for us.
ssjoeboe9

Post by ssjoeboe9 »

Thank you for taking the time to hear our concern, we understand that supporting so many platforms is difficult. We appreciate the helpfulness Hondata has always provide! :)

Im looking forward to some smooth shifting!!!
iselfdevi

Post by iselfdevi »

Hondata, I need this option added. Driving my tsx with the cam going to 0 between shifts is unacceptable. Ive been driving the car like this for over a year and its still very annoying as ever. Is there any possible chance that this option will be added soon?
iselfdevi

Post by iselfdevi »

Saw a new version of flashpro manager come out yesterday and still the cam lock feature has been added for us. No responce either to this thread. Been waiting since august.
It's obvious at this point that the 2009-2014 tsx flashpro owners are being ignored.

-Thanks hondata.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Sorry, but it is a non trivial change and with the other releases going on it was not possible to do this for the last release. Be civil and patient.
Hondata
iselfdevi

Post by iselfdevi »

I can be very patient, in fact I have been (along with others) patient, but when something goes ignored for months, i get to be a tad impatient.
We are customers that bought into this product, we don't expect changes over night, but we won't tolerate being ignored.