Limp Mode Need Help!!!

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
gen2teg13

Limp Mode Need Help!!!

Post by gen2teg13 »

Ok first off I have a 91 integra that was converted over to obd1 with a turbo ls/vtec. Right now my car is in limp mode so I connected my laptop to see what was going on and it's showing 3 codes that i'm throwing 9 CYL Cylinder sensor, 23 KS Knock Sensor, and 41 Oxygen sensor heater. So pretty much my question is how can I get rid of these codes, I'm still searching through several forums trying to find anyone else who is throwing these codes as well, but I figured I would create a post here to see if someone could help me.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Did you change th distributor? If you have, then your wiring is incorrect and you need to double check it.
gen2teg13

Post by gen2teg13 »

I did change the distributor. I have an OBD1 Distributor with a wiring harness that allows me to connect to the OBD0 harness. I purchased the harness from locashracing.com.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I would suggest contacting Locash about how to wire the distributor with that harness adapter then.
gen2teg13

Post by gen2teg13 »

There was really no wirng done, it's a plug and play harness.
http://locashracing.com/store/product_i ... ucts_id=57
This is harness I'm using for the distributor, I'm also using thier ecu adapter harness.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You said you swapped distributors...therefore you had to change some wires around. Contact Locash for help with this, as they have the most experience with OBD0-OBD1 conversions.
gen2teg13

Post by gen2teg13 »

I e-mailed locash to see what they say, hopefully they can help me out with this.