Having problems with software 2.5 again

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
skullbasher

Having problems with software 2.5 again

Post by skullbasher »

Having problems with ECT compensation. Even though I have it set to ZERO after 160ish degrees the ecu still compensates with extra gas. It doesnt happen when I'm full throttle or when idling but anywhere in between and itll fluctuate. Please click the youtube link to understand what I'm trying to say. https://youtu.be/oaTYv6G6LBU
skullbasher

Re: Having problems with software 2.5 again

Post by skullbasher »

I noticed under 'help' that it needs a couple minutes to adjust before working properly or something like that but I've had these settings for days now and didn't change them during the video so that can't be the problem. With software 2.4.5 I never had this problem and always read properly. I double checked both coolant sensors on the head and both are working as well.
Attachments
d014 404 400lph.skl
(45.12 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
hondataTest.s3d
(335.16 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
skullbasher

Post by skullbasher »

(ps Ignore the wideband and AFR)
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We've added an additional compensation table. It is not active all the time, but is a minimum compensation based on engine load (MAP). I believe the is the cause of the compensation you are seeing.
Hondata
skullbasher

Post by skullbasher »

If there is any way that can be reversed please let me know. I always noticed that the fuel compensation tables didnt match 100% but after ~165 Fahrenheit it would start to read accurately off the table I had set up.

For now I raised the triggering temperature under radiator fan temperature control to avoid rich spots when cruising/accelerating. I prefer it running in the 170s though like before instead of 180s which never gave me problem. With these bigger injectors 3-8% makes quite a diff on the afr gauge

Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We'll make a release shortly for you to try out. I believe it will fix it.
Hondata
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Here is the download link for the version with the extra compensation table
Hondata
Johnny_9

Post by Johnny_9 »

Hondata wrote:We've added an additional compensation table. It is not active all the time, but is a minimum compensation based on engine load (MAP). I believe the is the cause of the compensation you are seeing.
Can Hondata clarify what is engine load threshold for this "minimum compensation - load based" table (version 2.5.1) ?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It is not a simple on/off switch based on load. It appears to use parameters such as open/closed loop, IAT, startup compensation and the values of the other tables.
Hondata