2013 civic Si

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

dat_1_staticfb6

2013 civic Si

Post by dat_1_staticfb6 »

Hello everyone im new to this world i bought my civic Si 1 and a half years ago and little by little i been upgrading it so far i have injen CAI ,RV6 Downpipe , and Invidia Q300 exhaust finally i was able to purchase HONDATA i cant really understand it. Does anyone have a map already for this set up because when i opened flashpro i only found the Injen CAI i couldnt find the exhaust or downpipe??? Thanks in advance
tim14si

Re: 2013 civic Si

Post by tim14si »

Hello,
Not only am I new to all the tuning stuff, but I too am disapointed in the choices for my 2014 Si coupe. All I have done for performance so far is to add a Takeda Momentum Stage 2 CAI. I am looking for a calibration that will work for me to get the most performance with getting the vtech to hit sooner, get rid of rev hang and not damage the engine. A little better gas milage would be a plus!! I am hoping someone on here can direct me to a calibration that does all I mentioned. Please help, I feel I like I might have paid $700 for nothing.