B18C5 N/A Calibration Suggestions - Issues

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
epicberry

B18C5 N/A Calibration Suggestions - Issues

Post by epicberry »

-EDIT - Seems that I have found my no crank issue thanks tot he SManager!

Hey All,

Just wanted to get some feedback on what could be changed on my calibrations. For some insight, I'm running a N/A set up in my Integra and this is the frist tune done on a dynapack. I've had the same set up tuned on open source hardware and I got tired of re-booking for the one tuner who would do it when I had issues, it was a big waste of time - at the same time, I'm happy to have made it over to the Hondata side! Let me list out the appropriate mods.

I have the car tuned now and it feels great WOT, it made 172 whp on a dynapack on a humid day rainy day. I'm not much for numbers anymore, I realize it's more important as to how the car feels. What bothers me is that some parts of it doesn't feel correct. Can you guys take a look at my attached calibration and see if something is off? While cruising, it's very intermittent. I looked at the fuel parameters and see that the size obviously has been changed, but not the fuel trim or throttle tip in. I noticed the car has a slight lag or hesitation when I give it a sharp throttle sometimes when I cruise. I feel some slight misfiring currently when the car is cold started until it warms up.

I'm trying to fix my AEM wideband to get a good read, Iv'e been through 2 sensors already in 2 years!!

Just wanted to see if the calibrations could use any new settings as I'm new to all this. I'm just concerned about the injectors being so frankenstein. Can someone take a look and see if it's missing anything?

• 98 Integra GS - non VTEC
o Conversion harness with direct VTEC wire/ no oil pressure switch (don’t worry)
o AC works
o Power steering pump removed/looped
o Motul X-Clean 8100 synthetic oil
o GSR transmission

• 98 Spec B18C5
o AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
o 255 Walboro pump
o 410cc RDX injectors
o Skunk2 tuner stage 1 cams
o Skunk2 cam gears
o Stock valve train
o PLM Tri –Y small tube header (2.5”)
o Vibrant metal core high flow cat (200/300 cell?)
o 2.5” custom exhaust with spoon rep muffler and a resonator
o 66mm Skunk2 throttle body port matched OEM intake manifold
o Password JDM Power Chamber intake arm
o Stock ignition system (new rebuilt OEM dizzy less than one year)

Here are my dyno graphs (final and a comparison with opensource tuning on a socketed and chipped ecu, same dynapack)

This is my teggy
Attachments
First Tune May 30 - 2015.skl
(44.61 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Last edited by epicberry on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
excaliburcombo

Re: B18C5 N/A Calibration Suggestions - Issues

Post by excaliburcombo »

have you try add/subtract under fuel trim parameter at cranking fuel trim. Also try to get datalog while issue occurs.
epicberry

Post by epicberry »

Thanks for the reply, the only concern I have is that I am relatively new to this and I'm unsure how to approach. What is a good safe percentage/increment to adjust the cranking fuel trim? - I'm assuming it should be lowered.
excaliburcombo

Post by excaliburcombo »

If hard to hot start try to subtract cranking fuel trim(10%-30).
epicberry

Post by epicberry »

I'll try that if I still experience the issues.

I noticed yesterday out of curiosity, on my mobile app and datalogging from the smanager, I see my battery voltage drop considerably sometimes after I shut it off. Anything above 12.52V and it will crank, but as long as something else is drawing power, it will not start/crank under 12.52V. I'll look into this and find the source for the power draw.

Does anyone know if injector calibrations are correct for my RDX injectors?