B18C5 DYNOED TUNED PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
masterofphones

B18C5 DYNOED TUNED PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Post by masterofphones »

I have my concerns about this tune. They told me there was nothing wrong with it when I called them and that it was setup perfect.

I only pulled 161 whp, but I did have something in my exhaust and catalytic converter on and had to use someone else cables I had to use because mine where bad. I still don't think that should have a lot to do with it and don't know what the issue is. Also think he set the Vtec to turn on at 6200 rpms which I don't like at all, but am guessing that is because the dyno tune was telling him that it was the fastest way. I think my throttle cable is a little off, but still don't know why my whp is that slow with my modifications. Please any help would be great, if someone can look over the tune. I can see one red square in the graph to, but not sure if it's always suppose to be in that one square or what.

Here is what's in my car.

Ok here is what is done to my car.

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications: Engine: Skunk2 stage 2 cams, Titanium spring retainers, RC Engineering injectors, DC Sports fuel rail, clutch Masters ceramic clutch, pressure plate, and 9 lb. flywheel, AEM fresh air intake, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, twin Redline fans, Hondata S300 ECM, apexi v-tec controller, DC Sports 4-2-1 headers and stainless exhaust. Suspension Modifications: Suspension: Hawk brake pads, cross drilled front rotors, Hardrace bushings, Koni adjustable shocks, Eibach springs, Skunk 2 Pro Series front upper adjustable control arms, Function 7 billet aluminum lower rear control arms, Skunk 2 adjustable camber arms, DC Sports uper and lower strut braces, all stock uprights and swing arms freshly powder coated splatter red / silver. Wheels/Tires Modifications: Fresh Yokohama S Drive 215/40R/17 tires on SSR Type C RS gun metal gray powder coated wheels Interior/Exterior Modifications: Body: Fresh Championship White, VIS Racing Sports carbon fiber hood, Carbon Creations carbon fiber rear wing, Stillen urethane front nose, blacked out tail lights, black halogen head lights with angel rings, clear / black turn signal lights, a majority of the exterior rubber trim / seals have been replaced OEM fresh. Interior: Sparco Milano leather race buckets, DC Sports Shifter
Attachments
Proven Performance.skl
(50.26 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
Monnoracing

Re: B18C5 DYNOED TUNED PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Post by Monnoracing »

That tune was a joke
Monnoracing

Re: B18C5 DYNOED TUNED PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Post by Monnoracing »

Here is a b18c5 tune
Attachments