Problems with my car

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
maddan2133

Problems with my car

Post by maddan2133 »

yesterday i was data logging my car after i was done i went to shut off the datalog and i hit program by accident. now the car starts but doesn't run right. it keeps dropping in rpms. if you want look at my instagram for the video @maddan2133. I'm so lost on what to do. i tried returning the car to stock and after a few seconds a messsage pops up saying "The last flashpro upload failed. failure information: code 0x00 step 6 address 0x000000"
can anyone help here. i reset my battery, checked my throttle body after unplugging it it ran even worse, I'm all out of options i hope someone out there can figure this out.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Problems with my car

Post by Spunkster »

Open the software, go to New calibration , load a calibration , and then upload it to the ECU. That should resolve the issue. Make sure you are using the most recent version of software from the downloads section of the website.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Close the FlashProManager software. Unplug the FlashPro from both the vehicle and laptop.

Then start FlashProManager, plug the FlashPro into the vehicle, into the laptop and switch on the ignition.

Select a calibration to upload - not the return to stock.

Upload. It should work now.
Hondata
maddan2133

Post by maddan2133 »

Spunkster wrote:Open the software, go to New calibration , load a calibration , and then upload it to the ECU. That should resolve the issue. Make sure you are using the most recent version of software from the downloads section of the website.
I tried that its something with the car. the immobilizer symbol keeps flashing and the car like dies out. it doesn't make any sense. i can't ref lash it because i lose the live connection after a few seconds like 30
maddan2133

Post by maddan2133 »

Hondata wrote:Close the FlashProManager software. Unplug the FlashPro from both the vehicle and laptop.

Then start FlashProManager, plug the FlashPro into the vehicle, into the laptop and switch on the ignition.

Select a calibration to upload - not the return to stock.

Upload. It should work now.
I tried this as well. my car doesn't let me stay in live mode long enough to reflash it. it loses it after about 30 seconds
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Have you followed all the instructions above in order? If so, give the first error message which appears.
Hondata
Entunesi

Post by Entunesi »

This problem just occured on my car but i wasnt flashing anything. I was driving and boom! Relays clicking, dash lights flashing, revs cutting all simultaneously. Flashpro wont upload and i get the same error as the OP.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It sounds like you have some wiring problem in the car. You should take this to Honda dealer to have them help you diagnose the issue.
Entunesi

Post by Entunesi »

It was the O2 sensor. The white wire grounded to the black causing a short. Replaced O2 and reflashed and shes good to go! No dealer involved.