Unlock Calibration

FlashPro Manager software
jbfd2ar

Unlock Calibration

Post by jbfd2ar »

My tuner locked the calibration after tuning. It was a good tune, but I realized he had some reservations. One run earlier made 0.4kg-m more torque (I forgot how much hp more).
Also, there are some parameter that I would like to have access to frequently, some parameter that i could fine tune to my own liking, such as throttle parameter, rev limit, launch control ...

Even though the afr is still between 12-15, I would like to DIY tune it to be a consistent 13.

Is there anyway that I can unlock calibrations stored in FP?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Unlock Calibration

Post by Spunkster »

No. You will need to discuss this with your tuner.
jbfd2ar

Post by jbfd2ar »

OK. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Just saying... Now that the calibrations had been locked and stored on the primary calibration, whenever I wanted to upload a calibration, I got to upload it to the secondary calibration. That's OK. However, Hassle! : I can't flash it into my car's ecu directly via laptop. I can only flash it by pressing both datalog and program buttons at the same time, then release program followed by datalog button. It is quite troublesome, sometimes I pressed wrongly, and the primary calibration got uploaded instead. (I set a different launch control RPM, that's how I tell)
Also, even though only the primary calibration was locked by my tuner, I can't download the secondary calibration(the one I uploaded myself) off the flashpro.

Request 1: Can Hondata make it such that, even with the calibrations locked, I can still flash a calibration onto the car directly via laptop.
Request 2: Can Hondata allow the calibration that has not been locked to be downloaded
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

The second calibration can already be downloaded. Click FlashPro->Calibrations and use your eyes.