Hondalogger questions

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
justin

Hondalogger questions

Post by justin »

I just datalogged my car for the first time. I have some questions on a couple things. First off, my gear display and speed display have stopped working all the sudden on my recordings. They were working fine when I started viewing the recordings the first time. Why is this? Also, my boost gauge was showing a max of 5psi under full boost but the log shows that my max was 1.202bar. This is only like 3psi (above atmospheric) right? Do I need to change any settings because I am at ~5200ft above sea level? Thanks for any help or tips.

Justin
AndyE

Post by AndyE »

The gear/speed display issue is a bug that I've experienced quite often. The best workaround I've found is to get the car moving in any gear (just not in neutral) and disconnect/reconnect hondalogger. Works every time for me.

-Andy
'99 EBP Si
S200 w/everything|12psi JRSC|Heatshield
AEM CAI|Kamikaze headers
Custom (quiet) 2.5" exhaust
Quaife LSD|JUN 9lb flywheel|ACT XTSS clutch
Eibach Pro-Kit/KYB AGX
Full polyurethane bushings/mounts
OZ 16x7 Superleggera + Sumi HTR Z II
justin

Post by justin »

AndyE wrote:The gear/speed display issue is a bug that I've experienced quite often. The best workaround I've found is to get the car moving in any gear (just not in neutral) and disconnect/reconnect hondalogger. Works every time for me.

-Andy
Hmm, I'm just replaying my recordings though. I didn't notice while actually driving. I was playing back my recordings lastnight and had the gear/speed display, then somewhere during the reviewing of the recordings they just went away.

I got hondalogger on another computer today and tried playing back my recordings on this computer but still no speed/gear display :( Very annoying to not know what gear all the activity is happening in :x

Justin