K20Z

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
mr. mis-shift

K20Z

Post by mr. mis-shift »

assuming that the kpro for the K20Z is another year away before release, what of the prospective reflashes? when i used to own my 02, the reflashes were released well before the time of the kpro. is it safe to assume that flashes for the K20Z will follow the same window? thank you in advance.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It is too early to say if a reflash or programmable ECU would be available for the K20Z We'll keep you posted as things develop http://www.hondata.com/dynok20-05rsx.html
Hondata
05DC5

Post by 05DC5 »

Any new updates? :lol:
Am purchasing a 05 RSX-S in March 2005 as soon as I come back from Iraq. Hopely by then, you guys might have the reflash out or even better K-Pro kit. Keep up the good work there, I strongley believe you'll crack that 05 ECU
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Any new products will be posted on our main webpage. The timeframe to develop something is many, many months, so there's no point asking every week if something is done yet.
Hondata
hondapwr

Post by hondapwr »

My friend was at SEMA in vegas a few weeks ago and saw a Blaze Orange 05 rsx-S that was turbo'd; Were you guys involved in the engine management for that car? I only ask cause I know hondata is the only tuner smart enough to be able to do such things so early in the cars life. I am guessing the car had been converted to an 02-04 ecu, then K-pro'd from there. Just wondering. Thanks
Jason Couture of Newport News, VA
Current Ride:
2005 Blaze Orange RSX-S (picked up 11-3-04)

Mods: Greddy Evo2 Cat-Back
Injen CAI
B&M STS with ClubRSX shift bushing kit.

Previous Ride:
2004 Arctic Blue RSX-S
Jorge_AMZ

Post by Jorge_AMZ »

05DC5 wrote:Any new updates? :lol:
Am purchasing a 05 RSX-S in March 2005 as soon as I come back from Iraq. Hopely by then, you guys might have the reflash out or even better K-Pro kit. Keep up the good work there, I strongley believe you'll crack that 05 ECU
Hi I all ready have a rsx 2005 AND I WANT THE REFLASH A SOON AS POSIBLE I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO AND IS VERY FAST THE NEW 05 MORE THAN THE 02-04 I HAVE 201 HP IN THE DYNO AT SPORTY DYNO IN SAN JUAN I HAVE AEM, CAI , HEADER DC SHORT ONE, HONDATA GASKET AND PIPE

PD: MY INGLISH IS NOT TO GOOD I HOPE YOU READY AND UNDERSTAND WELL

IF ANY BODY KNOW MORE TO GET MORE HP TO THE WHEEL PLEASE TELL US SOME TRICKS!!!!!

THANKS
13.84 @ 101.23 MPH