unable to view datalogging

Scholzey

unable to view datalogging

Post by Scholzey »

i cant seem to view datalogging.

the bar fills indicating that datalogging has been done, but when i press the button to retrieve the log, nothing happens.

any ideas?

cheers
Scholzey

Re: unable to view datalogging

Post by Scholzey »

no?

is there any reason it should or should not be working?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Wat is the serial number os the s300? From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?
Scholzey

Post by Scholzey »

serial no of my s300 is 6097, current version of s300 is 2.2.3 not sure its relevant, due to the datalogging coming from the traction control unit..

tc software is 1.0.4.0

tried it again today.

the only way i can view datalogs from the hondata traction control unit, is to press export datalog, then save it, and it will appear on my chart. neither read datalog, or download datalog buttons do anything as far as i can see.

to check serial number of my hondata tc u can look up my registration if its possible. registration would have been attached to this email ocelot_01@hotmail.com

also, what do you suggest to use to view that datalogs. since zoom doesnt work and its 100hz datalogging viewable over about a 1cm area on my screen. is there a program you suggest to use?

thanks!
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

You don't mention what type of datalog (SManager or TC) nor where you're trying to download from, but with SManager you do not need ever to run TractionControlManager as the functionality is built into SManager.
In SManager first check it will datalog the TC sensors.
Next make a recording in SManager and check that the TC sensors appear in the recording.
Then manually trigger a TC recording, and download from SManager. The recording then appears in SManager.
Hondata
Scholzey

Post by Scholzey »

sorry for my ignorance... the single 1 wire connection from the traction control unit to hondata s300 is suppose to change from a simple voltage level 1-5v for example, to a data stream when they recognize each other?

please explain it to me like im stupid.

the only thing i see in s300 is the output voltage of the tc unit and the corrisponding corrections that s300 puts onto it.

am i suppose to be seeing all fl fr rl rr wheel speeds in s300 at all times?

thanks for your time :)

You don't mention what type of datalog (SManager or TC) nor where you're trying to download from, but with SManager you do not need ever to run TractionControlManager as the functionality is built into SManager. do i have to plug usb into tc unit and open smanager?
In SManager first check it will datalog the TC sensors. while plugged into the ecu? it wont
Next make a recording in SManager and check that the TC sensors appear in the recording. it didnt while plugged into ecu
Then manually trigger a TC recordinghow?, and download from SManagerwhile connected into tc unit?. The recording then appears in SManager.

with TC plugged into laptop and smanager open, i didnt see a connected sign at all. i'll go double check...
Attachments
tc test.s3d
datalog
(424.36 KiB) Downloaded 527 times
ek turbo civic.tcc
tc cal
(1.01 KiB) Downloaded 558 times
22-2-13 silver bullet.skl
s300 cal
(37.6 KiB) Downloaded 552 times
Scholzey

Post by Scholzey »

ok went out and looked again. i had been unplugging the lead to the ecu and plugging in the TC then opening TC software to change things, then unplug and plug into ecu then load s300 then go change things/datalogging..

took a while to figure out.

when i open smanager it opens with most tabs open. since there is no traction control button at the top, or anythying that points to opening the window apart from in the windows tab. i hadn't found it until now.. because it was hidden behind all the other windows. i was previously looking in traction control tab in the preferences window...

sooo. i suggest you place a button at the top next to the others that has traction control, and also an indication at the top that says your connected to the TC unit much like the ecu..

thanks again! :)