07-08 TSX ECU Availability?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
beaugus

07-08 TSX ECU Availability?

Post by beaugus »

I've been trying to track down an 07-08 TSX ECU for the past couple of days (37820-RBB-A21) but it seems that every Acura parts dealer I've inquired with has told me the same thing, the 07-08 ECU's are backordered and a lot of their customers have been waiting a month or some cases more for them to become available again.

Does anyone know of any place or anybody that has that ECU either new or used and in stock ready to ship? I've recently bought a FlashPro unit for our Accord Euro but obviously can't do anything with it until an ECU can be found.

Would be great if Hondata released support for international Accord ECU's as the part numbers are almost identical anyway ie; required ECU part 37820-RBB-A21 , European 07-8 Accord ECU's carry this part number 37820-RBB-E06

Anyway if anyone can help me track down an ECU that is in stock I really want to hear from you.

Thanks!
K_A_N_O

Re: 07-08 TSX ECU Availability?

Post by K_A_N_O »

still no luck yet then mate?

did you try autofair honda in the states?
05 UKDM CL9 Accord.
beaugus

Re: 07-08 TSX ECU Availability?

Post by beaugus »

Just wanted to post a brief update; I managed to finally source an 07-08 Manual TSX ECU and have received it today.

According to Acura, the ECU availability has improved and units are readily available to order from Acura parts department as from mid this month with +/- 3 days for delivery to most major Acura parts departments.

Took a while to finally source one but patience has paid off!