FlashProManager V1.2.7 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
Zoro2006

Re: FlashProManager V1.2.4 (beta)

Post by Zoro2006 »

Hondata wrote:The firmware update problem has been fixed; V1.2.4 is available.
Doug, can you disable this warning "connect and activate this copy of Manager" ? We need to tune remotely... long long time ago there was same thing, now it's repeating...
Known as Vaikis_
VitViper

Re: FlashProManager V1.2.3 (beta)

Post by VitViper »

Hondata wrote:We're sorry we had to do this. Just plug your FlashPro into your computer once, and you won't see the message again. As per our license agreement all users should have a FlashPro.
I'm sorry, I own a FlashPro and this is an annoying inconvenience.

Although on the other hand I am laughing inside at all the "tooners" who never in their life owned a a K series/FlashPro scrambling and wondering what they're going to do.

Haha.
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

What weve got here is ? A nice picture

How to sync rpms in all maps with knock map ?

1.2.5 soon ?
VitViper

Re: FlashProManager V1.2.3 (beta)

Post by VitViper »

VitViper wrote:I don't know if this is intentional, but WTH is up with this prompt? We went this long without this BS and now I have to run into the garage to yank my flashpro out of the Si for this prompt?

On top of the irritating fact that it refuses to update the Firmware on the flashpro... just locks up FPM and the power light keeps blinking on the device. You can unplug the flashpro from the PC and FPM will respond again, but it NEVER gets rid of this stupid prompt leaving the software unusable and stuck in a "updating firmware" loop everytime you plug the flashpro in. Awesome new feature.

Edit: 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 both update the firmware just fine, 1.2.3 chokes hardcore. Not just on my PC too, I have a friend going through the same issue.
OK, I have to quote this AGAIN.

Either FIX this or REMOVE it. My FlashPro IS plugged in. Quit prompting me to plug it in and loading the stupid demo calibration. 1.2.4 did nothing to remedy this issue. I'll be using 1.2.2 until you guys figure this out...

64 bit Windows 7 btw, and yes the drivers are installed.
Attachments
amirite.png
amirite.png (106.86 KiB) Viewed 7594 times
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

Vit try to uninstall all Hondata stuff - reboot and install again, maybe it would help you.
Known as Vaikis_
mucter

Re: FlashProManager V1.2.5 (beta)

Post by mucter »

This thread was a very entertaining read.

Just downloaded 1.2.5 and didn't experience any Vitviper infinite torment loop, so I guess the aptly named bug has been fixed. The question is, was it named that because it infinitely tormented Vit, or because Vit was infinitely tormenting Derek.

Interestingly, with the recent changes for the Si, it looks like AFM mode can do just about everything that MAP can do now. I just see that the overrun cutoff delay parameters are missing still. Otherwise, that's shaping up nicely. Might have to test it on my stock FA5.

And I agree with Vit. If you don't own a Flashpro, you have no business tuning one. So STFU.
ajpturbopittsburgh

Post by ajpturbopittsburgh »

So the people at ETUNEZ can still do remote tuning?

So if someone wanted to tune my car they just have to have A flashpro and not nessassarily my flashpro?
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Yeah I can still do remote tuning.

Thanks for the fix Derek. I actually had a guy in NorCal run into the same issue and call me today... lol
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

mucter wrote: And I agree with Vit. If you don't own a Flashpro, you have no business tuning one. So STFU.
Dont tell us what to do and we will not tell you where to go , so STFU yourself bre. Anyone who has few brain in his had can open edit and save any cal without owning flashpro. If this limitation can be jumped over so easily then +1 to Vit , its better to remove it then keep it being buggy.
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

Any updates on Knock sensivity map ? It still cant be edited to match rpms with other maps.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

As I've explained, if table indexes are shared amongst other ECU tables they can not be edited without identifying every other table in the ECU which uses the indexes and creating an update strategy for the those tables. For some tables it is not possible to do this.
Hondata
ash_rage

Post by ash_rage »

littlebo wrote:
mucter wrote: And I agree with Vit. If you don't own a Flashpro, you have no business tuning one. So STFU.
Dont tell us what to do and we will not tell you where to go , so STFU yourself bre. Anyone who has few brain in his had can open edit and save any cal without owning flashpro. If this limitation can be jumped over so easily then +1 to Vit , its better to remove it then keep it being buggy.
Hold on, so someone has done you a remote tune, and doesnt own a Flashpro?

That's kinda funny and scary at the same time...
b.r.i.a.n.

Post by b.r.i.a.n. »

mucter wrote:And I agree with Vit. If you don't own a Flashpro, you have no business tuning one. So STFU.
that makes no sense what so ever. there are plenty of tuners out there who don't own a flashpro. not everyone drives a car that can be flashed with flashpro. it doesn't mean that they can't learn to use the software themselves.
2003 Civic Si - 241 whp/166 tq - all motor - sold
2002 S2000 - 234 whp/155 tq - e85 powered :D
2006 TSX - daily driver
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

please add P0453 error Flag disable in FlashPro V1.2.5 beta to remove check engine light.
I tested FlashPro in Honda Accord CL9 Euro, all works fine with TSX 07-08 ECU. You must use same instructions as for TSX 04-06, thanks.
Known as Vaikis_
Nike

Post by Nike »

Zoro2006 wrote:please add P0453 error Flag disable in FlashPro V1.2.5 beta to remove check engine light.
+1
and P145?, P0457. Thanks )
P.S. I get an error when cruise control ON.