Injector flow for fuel economy calc

FlashPro Manager software
ash_rage

Injector flow for fuel economy calc

Post by ash_rage »

Hi,

Can someone tell me what value I should be entering in the parameter "Injector flow for fuel economy calc".

I have a UK FN2 with a AFM calibration and I am currently running 1.1.9.6 (beta).

I run 725cc ID Injectors with my JRSC, we thought the value to enter here was 882cc/min but it is clearly wrong as it is resulting in the trip computer displaying a VERY high average MPG that is obviously wrong.

The "output type" in this section is set to 1, I am not sure what this relates to? I have 715cc in the parameter "Current Injector Size".

Can anyone tell me what value I should be entering in the parameter "Injector flow for fuel economy calc" for my ID 725cc injectors?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ash.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Injector flow for fuel economy calc

Post by Hondata »

I'd start by checking the dead time values. The ID supplied values are way out - they calculate them electrically rather than by flow. Then decrease the economy flow rate until your actual mileage matches the dash (yes, this takes several tanks of gas).
Hondata
ajpturbopittsburgh

Post by ajpturbopittsburgh »

Just wondering why my MAP based calibration displays this option in the software when my U.S Si's trip computer doesn't appear to support that feature?
ash_rage

Post by ash_rage »

Hondata wrote:I'd start by checking the dead time values. The ID supplied values are way out - they calculate them electrically rather than by flow. Then decrease the economy flow rate until your actual mileage matches the dash (yes, this takes several tanks of gas).
Ok thanks, thats what I have been doing but as you rightly say it is taking ages.

Thought there might be a definite answer.

Thanks for your help

Ash