I need help!!!

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
Hybrid_Hatch

I need help!!!

Post by Hybrid_Hatch »

I just bought a hondata system used from a friend and need some help..he had all the chips out of where they belong and stuck in some foam stuff..what I need to know is where everything goes?? I figured out where the 28 prong chip goes(not like it was hard) but I have 2 other chips that are the same size..I know one is for my datalogging and the other goes in the ecu but how do I know which goes where?? I dont want to burn anything up..I saved for awhile to get this and dont want to mess it up..
Thanks,David
AndyE

Post by AndyE »

Read the install guide. You can find it here.

-Andy
'99 EBP Si
S200 w/everything|12psi JRSC|Heatshield
AEM CAI|Kamikaze headers
Custom (quiet) 2.5" exhaust
Quaife LSD|JUN 9lb flywheel|ACT XTSS clutch
Eibach Pro-Kit/KYB AGX
Full polyurethane bushings/mounts
OZ 16x7 Superleggera + Sumi HTR Z II
Hybrid_Hatch

Post by Hybrid_Hatch »

It doesnt tell me what chip is what except for the rom chip..which I figured out because its the only big chip..what I need to know is this..I have 2 chips of the same size..one goes in the ecu..the other goes in the interface box for logging..and I dont just want to trail and error it..cost to much to do that..
Thanks,David
AndyE

Post by AndyE »

What are the markings on the other two chips?
Hybrid_Hatch

Post by Hybrid_Hatch »

AndyE wrote:What are the markings on the other two chips?
its really hard to tell..both chips had a sticker (white tape looking with ink thats been half rubbed off) and when I peeled one of them back there was alot of sticky glue so I think Iam going to have to take it in to a shop to find out whats what then I will be set..
David