SManager V1.5.3 beta

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Hondata
Site Admin

SManager V1.5.3 beta

Post by Hondata »

This release mainly contains changes to update the SManager user interface so that it contains all the features of KManager and FlashProManager.

Changes:
• When multiple copies of SManager are run display a warning and disable concurrent access to the S300.
• Added Changed Value Highlight for tables.
• Added value base color for Parameter tables.
• Added Revert to last Save and Import from Calibration to Table window and Parameters window.
• Added Datalog Autosave

V1.5.1 changes:
• Added datalog trim functions.
• Added overrun resume rpm tables.
• Added Error Reporting.

V1.5.2 changes:
• Added Erase ECU command.
• Added main table axis tracing.
• Changed the 3D table tracing to accurately show the cells which are being read.
• Disable print and printer setup if no default printer is present.

V1.5.3 changes:
• Better number display / entry for non-US regional settings.
Last edited by Hondata on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hondata
blackek4

Post by blackek4 »

good job Hondata :wink:
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

I like the fact you finally added something to help with the table changes with the changed value highlight. I just tested this out and only problem i see is that it only works on the main table not in the a/f or percent change view's.
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

I would love to see Boost Control (PWM) enable though output A17 (IAB) for a JDM ECU
Johnny_9

Ranking Table

Post by Johnny_9 »

Can we have some sort of ranking table to know what are the features that Hondata would be considering working on for future releases, so we can guess when the features we requested are coming out. Understand you cant do everything at once.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

There are a lot of factors which go into determining what features to develop, but the main factors are time to develop, benefit to the users, ECU technical feasibility, cost to implement, testing requirements, easy of use, effect on other ECU functionality and resource availability. Our development process is to weight up all these factors and determine what area our resource is best spent on, then work through the development process. Many times a promising idea will dead end due to one of the above factors, and the feature may be put on hold or dropped. While you are welcome to request features (as you have done in another thread), we have found that it is far more efficient if we are in control of the development process and timeline.
Hondata
Tsuchinoko

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Just for curiosity where is the version 1.4.9?

Is not possible to keep in memory the dtc codes after switch off the ignition?

Thanks by the way for those new upgrades.
Those who know don't tell, and those who tell don't know.
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

FreshDA9 wrote:I like the fact you finally added something to help with the table changes with the changed value highlight. I just tested this out and only problem i see is that it only works on the main table not in the a/f or percent change view's.
???
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

That is how is was designed to work, but I believe I can change it to show under the lambda/percentage change views as well.
Hondata
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Tsuchinoko wrote:Is not possible to keep in memory the dtc codes after switch off the ignition?
Check your ECU and make sure the back up power (pin D1) has +12V when the ignition is switched off.
Hondata
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

Hondata wrote:That is how is was designed to work, but I believe I can change it to show under the lambda/percentage change views as well.
This would be very helpful. Thank you.

Is there a way we could change the target air fuel table manually i would like to be able to step down the columns in air fuel per load and rpm.
And maybe have a lock table option so A/F will not be logged in selected cells, then you can unlock and select another section?
I am only asking since i dont have a load bearing dyno and have to do part throttle on the street it would make it easier on us.
Tsuchinoko

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Hondata wrote:
Tsuchinoko wrote:Is not possible to keep in memory the dtc codes after switch off the ignition?
Check your ECU and make sure the back up power (pin D1) has +12V when the ignition is switched off.
Yes i do have batery voltage on that pin with the ignition switched off.

Just to confirm the procedure to see the codes after switch off the ignition, do i need to jumper the 2 pin plug with S300 to see the codes (historic) after i switch off the ignition or isn't needed?
Those who know don't tell, and those who tell don't know.
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

sat down with it this weekend, love the GUI upgrade...
boost control does not work, i when i went back to 1.4.8 it worked. the the software it would say that it was on, put there there was no real output.
and will play with that some more later

on my b20, twice i had a issues the car will lean out for a few sec at a time and then 1min later die. switch off and then back on and it was good again...
the will try and get these in log and sent it to you guys...

keep it up
Johnny_9

Post by Johnny_9 »

Graphics are great; look forward to more features ! i.e. tune-able fuel cut recovery rpm.
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

FreshDA9 wrote:
Hondata wrote:That is how is was designed to work, but I believe I can change it to show under the lambda/percentage change views as well.
This would be very helpful. Thank you.

Is there a way we could change the target air fuel table manually i would like to be able to step down the columns in air fuel per load and rpm.
And maybe have a lock table option so A/F will not be logged in selected cells, then you can unlock and select another section?
I am only asking since i dont have a load bearing dyno and have to do part throttle on the street it would make it easier on us.
any word on this??

Also can you guys add in a code for serial widebands like my M300te or the innovate? so tired of playing with offsets trying to help customers.