A/C problem has anything to do with hondata?

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
chadmedeiros

A/C problem has anything to do with hondata?

Post by chadmedeiros »

I have a 98 Honda prelude type sh with the type s motor and tranny tuned on s300 from ravermotorsports in visalia ca. When I got it tuned I didn't have my A/C and my launch control was set only with my A/C on but now I put my A/C back in and It took a charge and worked fine when I wired the compressor straight to the battery but when it is plugged in the compressor wont kick on? I checked fuses and made sure it is getting power and it stops at the ecu. Do I need to plug my lap top in and tell the car I have A/C or what? Please help out
Last edited by chadmedeiros on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
JimL

Post by JimL »

You mentioned the problem yourself. Your AC-switch now control launch control, not AC.

Check your wiring to B5 ACSW on your ECU and make sure it isnt cut/fucked with. this should be converted back to oem

refering to the hondata help manual "Note that if you want to use the AC Switch itself, then you need to alter the vehicle wiring to ground the other side of the AC Switch." This will also have to be converted back to oem.

Connect your laptop and go into parameters - launch control, and change to another pin (if you have one you don't use).
chadmedeiros

Post by chadmedeiros »

Thanks allot this sight was a big help because of you!!!