Copy from Flash pro and paste into Excel broken?

FlashPro Manager software
scareyourpassenger

Copy from Flash pro and paste into Excel broken?

Post by scareyourpassenger »

Looks like that issue is back. I can't copy from flashpro manager and paste into Excel.

In 1.1.4.5 and 1.1.4.6 it doesn't work but in 1.1.4.3 it works. I guess I will have both loaded one for making changes and one for viewing the tables and copying and pasting into excel for comparisons.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Do not run two different software versions at the same time nor backdate the software versions.
Hondata
engjoo

Post by engjoo »

Hondata wrote:Do not run two different software versions at the same time nor backdate the software versions.
Concurrently I can understand.

By backdating, do you mean removing a 'newer' version and 'reinstalling' an older version?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Yes. If you do this the FlashPro may have a newer firmware than the software expects, and the same with the calibration / datalog file versions.
Hondata
scareyourpassenger

Post by scareyourpassenger »

Well, there goes my workaround. So, when do you think this will be fixed?

Also, could you take a look at my knock thread and let me know if I understand it correctly.

Could you also explain what the ecu does with the WOT lambda adjustment tables? Since the fuel trim of closed loop isn't active then how is it adding fuel? Can this be measured or seen in the logs?
engjoo

Post by engjoo »

Hondata wrote:Yes. If you do this the FlashPro may have a newer firmware than the software expects, and the same with the calibration / datalog file versions.
Sounds dangerous.

If one have installed and tuned based on V1.1.4.6 (ie firmware ver 16), there is noway to go back to 1.1.4.2 which supports up to firmware ver 14 since the flashpro have been updated to firmware 16? ?

I am sure this needs stronger emphasis on the software release notes, perhaps a form of software/firmware/calibration competency matrix will help?

What will be the possible implications of violating these?