cutting out during boost

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
andrewd_89

cutting out during boost

Post by andrewd_89 »

Alright well this is a little hard for me to explain because I am really not understanding it that much. What the problem is though is that I have my boost set to 15psi, if i give 50-80% throttle it will go up to 15psi just fine but if I give it 100% throttle it seems like it is going into boost cut. I have the boost cut set to 16psi and my AFR is about 12.9 under boost, I am wondering if it may be an injector protection because I am a little over 80% duty cycle on 15lbs on 550cc injectors.

I am wanting to put on 1000cc injectors for 22psi but I am wondering if I am going to encounter this same problem after I swap them out. Maybe someone can give me some tips on what to look for in the parameters because maybe I am missing something
allm0t0rGSR

Post by allm0t0rGSR »

check your oil level or yur plug and wires and also check yur boost cut on boost contrl parameters...
andrewd_89

Post by andrewd_89 »

o man i'm so sorry I feel like such a doosh, just went out and started playing with it (I couldn't figure out how to open high speed fuel tables until I seen a reply to someone that had that question) and I realized I had all the rpm index's on 14psi set to 0 :shock: ...o jeez well anyway that was the problem thanks for looking out though