FlashPro for 2008 Honda Civic SI Canadian version(Latin Ame)

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
ARUSH17

FlashPro for 2008 Honda Civic SI Canadian version(Latin Ame)

Post by ARUSH17 »

Hello,

i have a 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe Canadian version which is made for the Latin American Market. I am running all the possible bolt ons right now, DCRH, AEM Cold Air, Skunk2 Mega Powr 70mm, etc.

Next step is getting stage 1 or 2 camshafts for my car. However, i need a fully tunable software in order to get out the most out of this parts and thus my car runs better.

I have a couple of questions for u guys:
1) I know now that the Reflash wont work with my ECU #37820-RRB-K01. I sent it 2 u guys 2 weeks ago and the response was that the reflash was not yet available for my ECU. But will the FlashPro work?

2) If no, do u guys have any other program available that would allow me to tune my car?

3)If no, is there any modification i can perform to my car that would allow me to run the K-Pro or the FlashPro?

4) If i buy and american or japanese ECU for my Honda Civic Si, will it work with my car or ECU are designed for the car that they come with?

Thank you for your time and help, i've been trying to get my questions answered from diffrent dealers of yours and can get a clear response

Diego Iglesias :? :idea:
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

1) no the FlashPro will not work

2) no, we do not have any other options at this time

3) no

4) no
ARUSH17

Post by ARUSH17 »

sucks!!!

are u planning to develop a flashpro that will work with cars outside of the US market?