Smanager wish list

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
b20luda

Post by b20luda »

i dont need it to stay pressurized i dont mind that it falls off, but if it primed a couple seconds longer it would be nice...

most aeromotive setups dont, mine mentioned that its normal for it to do that right in the manual, and my friends aeromotive regulator does it too... i have seen some that dont, but it is the regulator doing it, i have clamped the feed line to see if it was the pump but it still falls right off
tune4food

Post by tune4food »

I think a kill switch or a password to access the ECU would be bad ass. Just for the thieves out there..
Sik Civic

Post by Sik Civic »

Here's a big one:
Make SManager OSX compatible.
The usual reply for such requests for any software is the usual "sorry but there is not enough support at this time to develop that".
Just the same it would be great!

Thanks
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

More Settings for the shift light

Individual Gear settings

Cold and Hot shift lights, user setable temperture window for hot shift light
example
2500 shift light until the engine reaches 65*C 8000 over 65*

WEST
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
GSR230

Post by GSR230 »

For those with a knock board like the P72....I'd like to see S300 log the knock with it actually retarding the timing and throwing a code when it occurs.
EconoBox

Post by EconoBox »

For the fuel pressure problem Aeromotive makes a fuel check valve that you can use to hold pressure once the car is off which will allow you to build pressure quickly even with the "short" priming time.
RedR

Post by RedR »

i´d like an option to see the ignition timing and the real timing the engine is running (based on the various compensation maps)
In other words a table/sensor that will show both values.
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

I'd also like to see some sort of anti-theft function,
like the car has to be in a particular state before the car can start.
i.e. brake, clutch, aux switch, etc.

Also agree with the shift light functions mentioned above.
rudebwoy

Post by rudebwoy »

another wish for the list, hondata make their own wideband controller that fits inside the ecu and work in combination with the s300 this one seems like the easiest one to make happen since you can use an aftermarket wideband with the s300 already. the stock ecu shell has plenty room for an extra board. :D
Martian

Post by Martian »

Guys looking for a security function need to look at this viewtopic.php?p=32860&highlight=security#32860
For you guys looking for a security function here is what you do. Set up a secondary table and change all your timing and fuel tables. enable switch "on" to B5 or a hidden switch to a service connector. Instant ECU Enable/Disable. I also recomend having the dead map tuned to start and run at idle, retard and flood the motor above 1000rpms. This will waste the thiefs time making them 1)easier to catch 2)less likely to cause more damage to the car 3)avoid them looking for the standard fuel pump switch mod, dizzy relay mod, ect.

Have fun :)
This idea was born from a convo between myself and Honda Ghandi.
And all with hondata too
thank you, thank you, I'm here all week
nzdc2

Post by nzdc2 »

GTMcoupe wrote: 2500 shift light until the engine reaches 65*C 8000 over 65*
I don't see the point in this, unless your deaf, in which case i apologize.
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

nzdc2 wrote:
GTMcoupe wrote: 2500 shift light until the engine reaches 65*C 8000 over 65*
I don't see the point in this, unless your deaf, in which case i apologize.

Not deaf but I have a use for it and the figues quoted are examples, I imagine my request for the above shift light options would be something fairly simple to write into the code, I could do it through one of the nitrous/aux outputs but its a waste of that facility as I run two stage nitrous and have plans for the third output all ready!

West
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
b20luda

Post by b20luda »

make scrolling threw the 2d map with the arrow keys normal drives me nuts hondata is the only editor like this

Give the option for the outputs to be activated KOEO IE rad fan when im waiting in the staging lanes

add a disable feature to the outputs so that just a condition will activate the input and i dont have to activate an output at the same time...
Martian

Post by Martian »

Add a vss parameter to the Full throttle shift so that it cannot activate below 1mph.
thank you, thank you, I'm here all week
RedR

Post by RedR »

i also agree that the boost control needs to be looked after.