Smanager wish list

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
SOHC_STUDENT

Smanager wish list

Post by SOHC_STUDENT »

post your suggestions for new features here

I wish hondata had controls for fading to secondary injectors as RPMs rise.

Also input for other sensors like a pyrometer (heck 4 pyrometers if we're wishing) and hal sensors to monitor wheelspin.
Luke

Post by Luke »

as i shortly wrote in an email to hondata i'd like to have a fuel/ignition compensation by an external sensor. that would allow to use for example a flex-fuel sensor and use E85 up to E0 without changes to the tuned map.

or for example: like in the Audi S4/RS4 (2.7 Turbo) a fuel compensation by EGT. that would allow to go pretty high speeds on the autobahn and just adding fuel, when needed. for us in germany a clever idea ;)

maybe the hondata guys can say something for or against that.
not only, like in the email, a simple "no, we won't add something like that"

best regards Luke
alpha earl

Post by alpha earl »

i would like for the adjustment of the hertz of the boost solenoid like there is in other programs
rudebwoy

Post by rudebwoy »

a wastegate gain option, how quick the boost build up like how the greddy profecb works.
also an option in the fix duty cycle are for HI/LO boost, instead of having to setting it in the boost by gear area.

this one might be over the top but knock control option for cars that does not have the option, even if it cost extra money for the upgrade.
crucian

Post by crucian »

rudebwoy wrote:a wastegate gain option, how quick the boost build up like how the greddy profecb works.
also an option in the fix duty cycle are for HI/LO boost, instead of having to setting it in the boost by gear area.

this one might be over the top but knock control option for cars that does not have the option, even if it cost extra money for the upgrade.
yeh that's what I was saying.
V-Spec race development

Post by V-Spec race development »

I'd like to see hondata see support 8 injectors.
Garrett_si

Post by Garrett_si »

V-Spec race development wrote:I'd like to see hondata see support 8 injectors.
it will never happen
Muckman

Post by Muckman »

Personally I would like the option of PSI for a vacuum unit. Actually all of the pressure units should be available in the vacuum section for consistency.
deafy

Post by deafy »

Muckman wrote:Personally I would like the option of PSI for a vacuum unit. Actually all of the pressure units should be available in the vacuum section for consistency.
It is difficult to implement vacuum into a unit that is solely for pressure, which is opposite of vacuum. What would -10psi be equivalent to in in/hg?
1997 Prelude - under the knife.
2000 Insight - k20z3 swap, pt6262, e85. 508whp@19psi.
b20luda

Post by b20luda »

be able to adjust how long the fuel pump primes for, its just not long enough!!

Having boost cut options in the input/output
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

b20luda wrote:be able to adjust how long the fuel pump primes for, its just not long enough!!
Surely that's a fuel pressure problem, as in too low?
V-Spec race development

Post by V-Spec race development »

b20luda wrote:be able to adjust how long the fuel pump primes for, its just not long enough!!

Having boost cut options in the input/output
You can install a switch in conjunction w/ the fuel pump and you can prime it anytime.
b20luda

Post by b20luda »

no i dont have a fuel pressure problem, areomotive regulators dont hold pressure well if at all.. so on start up it has to prime the entire system..

why route a switch? the ECU controls the main relay its be easy to add it into the software...
Muckman

Post by Muckman »

deafy wrote:It is difficult to implement vacuum into a unit that is solely for pressure, which is opposite of vacuum. What would -10psi be equivalent to in in/hg?
I understand its a pressure unit but its not impossible. Its a simple math calculation. AEM EMS and Neptune can all display vacuum/pressure in psi. Its just a simple math conversation handled by the software.
locash

Post by locash »

On a side note, I have multiple cars with Aeromotive regulators and Hondata systems, and they all start fine. Are you trying to keep the system pressurized without the car running for some other reason?
Locash Racing, LLC
Hondata Sales and Tuning
Dynapack 4000 2wd Dyno
In-Shop CNC Machining and Product Manufacturing