Putting back to stock ecu

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
Bendemonyo

Putting back to stock ecu

Post by Bendemonyo »

Hi there, I am having problem to put back my car to stock ecu with my hondata flashpro. I had aftermarket catback,downpipe and cold air intake and I use the premap that says “US Civic Si 2012, short ram intake, cat delete, catback exhaust” on my hondata flashpro. Now I put it back to stock/oem parts and trying to return to stock ecu my car will start and idle and after couple seconds it will shut down. But once I use the previous premap it will run fine even I’m on stock parts and everytime I return it to stock ecu it will shut down after I start my car. Please help me with this issue I am selling my flashpro
EFICU

Re: Putting back to stock ecu

Post by EFICU »

Bendemonyo wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:17 pm Hi there, I am having problem to put back my car to stock ecu with my hondata flashpro. I had aftermarket catback,downpipe and cold air intake and I use the premap that says “US Civic Si 2012, short ram intake, cat delete, catback exhaust” on my hondata flashpro. Now I put it back to stock/oem parts and trying to return to stock ecu my car will start and idle and after couple seconds it will shut down. But once I use the previous premap it will run fine even I’m on stock parts and everytime I return it to stock ecu it will shut down after I start my car. Please help me with this issue I am selling my flashpro
Have you double checked the MAF sensor is plugged in? The main difference between the short ram calibration and the stock calibration is the Hondata calibration uses the MAP sensor for fueling, where the stock calibration uses the MAF sensor. If you don't have the MAF sensor plugged in, that might be causing the issue. Double check it either way, since you replaced the intake that could be the issue.

Do you have a check engine light while it's running? You might scan the ECU for trouble codes, that might help find the issue as well.
Bendemonyo

Post by Bendemonyo »

I will double check my maf sensor and there is no check engine while running at all. Thank you so much for the help!
Ryanr347

Post by Ryanr347 »

Hello, I’m also having trouble returning my 15’ back to stock ecu. I have a skunk 2 RR exhaust, and k&n cai. I have been running a base map tune for about 3 months and have just returned ecu back to stock. Although the issue I am having is the rev limiter keeps on bouncing from 1k-2k rpms repeatedly. file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/57/07/D9CB0009-180F-4314-9120-708DE82BBF89/IMG_1643.MOV