Modded K20A2 calibration request

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
Rhonda_the_honda54

Modded K20A2 calibration request

Post by Rhonda_the_honda54 »

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help me with a map? I’ve rebuilt my K20A2 from my ep3 with a few mild upgrades and looking to get the kpro but have absolutely no idea how to make a map.

I have:

Jdm cams
Jdm PRC intake
2.5” cat back, 2.5” tegiwa sports cat, 2” 4-1 manifold without the restrictor plate
Lightened flywheel (RPC chromoly 3.2kg)
Mfactory helical LSD
K&N typhoon cold air intake

Nothing too spicy and not looking for major power gains (I’m building it as a show car with just a little bit of poke) and just want it to run right.

Thanks 😊
CalibratEd

Re: Modded K20A2 calibration request

Post by CalibratEd »

Load a stock k20a2 calibration file and datalog the car. I can review the log and make sure the car is running ok.

-Ed
Instagram: calibrated.tuning
Rhonda_the_honda54

Post by Rhonda_the_honda54 »

So I’ve got this now and car is up and running. Need to code the immobiliser to the kpro but went to Honda dealer and they don’t think they can do it. Would charge me £130 to have a go and see what happens. No thanks!

Also keep getting Eml light on for the sports cat, I’ve put a spacer in 02 sensor but was advised to get it mapped to keep it off. How much power is possible with these mods? I’d like to be up near 240bhp if I can but definitely no more than that
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

You can turn off the secondary o2 in Hondata. If you look through the kseries forums, similar setups make about 210-220hp. The hp varies where it’s dynoed.

-Ed
Instagram: calibrated.tuning