J35 stock RBC HR CAI will not idle

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Shanehaley41

J35 stock RBC HR CAI will not idle

Post by Shanehaley41 »

I can not get this thing to settle in, the idle is jumping all over and I can't even hold it at an rpm to do a re-learn. There is only this one evap line on the top with this P2R adapter they provided. I have it liquid gasket. I'm using the gasket they provide the vinyl one. I had it on with my spacer without my spacer and the car runs totally fine with the OE TB every time I put it back on which is 4 times now. This last time the speedometer was bouncing up to 5mph and the door bell was ringing and the door was closed. I take off the battery cables every time i work on the car negative then positive off. I have the coolant delete the last time I had an idle issue it was the IAC leaking and I have the delete for that i just never put it on. I also just ordered k Tuned valve cover breather filer and i'm just gonna delete all those hoses can I delete the evap on the J35? It has to be that connector it's driving me nuts. I have the Skunk2 Pro Series manifold coming but now i'm like second guessing that decision. Anyone?
Attachments
IMG_4076.jpg
IMG_4076.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 475 times
IMG_4127.jpg
IMG_4127.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 477 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: J35 stock RBC HR CAI will not idle

Post by Spunkster »

We do not recommend using other throttle bodies as they have different characteristics that cause them to not work correctly.

http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18527