Any suggestions for my D15B2 Engine?cant find anything!

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
iliosp

Any suggestions for my D15B2 Engine?cant find anything!

Post by iliosp »

I have a honda civic 1.5L which has a D15B2 engine, who i wish to tune a little bit by changing or reprogramming somehow my ECU.But i cant seem to find anything.If you could help me i would apreciate that.thanks.
kesnut

Post by kesnut »

i use honda in my car same motor
i have the s200, bsae hp was 97, it is now 110 hp tq is 93 at 13.7 AFR...
i kept the car NA so that i can be a better tuner the car is stock with no add-ons
so now i am looking to boost her.
iliosp

what do you mean bsae?

Post by iliosp »

ok, just tell me everything i need to buy if you can, and where could i buy it from so that i can upgrade my ecu.i have slightly tuned the car by upgrading the entire exaust system and using a green filter and need the ecu upgrade to complete STAGE 1, of tuning.
i am a rookie in ecu tuning so any info would be usefull.thanks a lot mate
thanks a lot
kesnut

Re: what do you mean bsae?

Post by kesnut »

iliosp wrote:ok, just tell me everything i need to buy if you can, and where could i buy it from so that i can upgrade my ecu. i have slightly tuned the car by upgrading the entire exaust system and using a green filter and need the ecu upgrade to complete STAGE 1, of tuning.
i am a rookie in ecu tuning so any info would be usefull.thanks a lot mate
thanks a lot
i live in Trinidad, at the time there was noone i know who had the hondata system, so i got the dealer kit, without boost as i was not planing to boost the car at that point in time.
i am how looking to do so, i will have to buy the boost option now,
outside the dealer kit, get a wideband plx, lm-1 or lc-1 working laptop, and ur set...