SManager V1-1 Beta

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

i've been using the latest version from this website. took about 2 tries and now i can datalog without an error. car idles close to where i set it so its better. any idea why a/f drops so much while the car is idling? i can turn of the car when the a/f reads in the 12s then when i turn it back on its reading 14.6-7.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

can you post a datalog along with the calibration showing this?
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

tried it again today. same thing. it idle's at 14.7 then slowly decreases to 12. weird thing is that as soon as 12.xx hits on the smanager display the plx is already reading 10.xx. but anything higher than that and both displays match plus or minus .05points.
Attachments
p61_edit.skl
basically the stock itr basemap
(16.82 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
p61_edit_idle2.s2d
datalog of idle
(133.51 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

from the datalog is looks like you just started the car. It takes about 30 seconds to a minute for the wideband to fully warm up and start properly reading.
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

tried it again tonight. same thing happens even if i leave the car in the on position and wait for the plx to read "LEAN" which indicates it is fully warmed up. will trill tuning it a little tomorrow. on the other hand the car is idling great. :wink:
kaj

Post by kaj »

so are all the links in this thread the latest version for downloading?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

No, the links are old. Use the update built into SManager or download from http://www.hondata.com/smanager.html
Hondata
kaj

Post by kaj »

Hondata wrote:No, the links are old. Use the update built into SManager or download from http://www.hondata.com/smanager.html
thank you!
Jaker

Post by Jaker »

Would it be possible to include a release date as part of the info on the "Help - About" button? Its a little difficult to keep track of the versions with the current numbering system.
kaj

Post by kaj »

Jaker wrote:Would it be possible to include a release date as part of the info on the "Help - About" button? Its a little difficult to keep track of the versions with the current numbering system.
exactly. that's why i had to ask where the current version was. there is a link at the beginning of this thread that i've been using. oops :oops: